Odyssey BJJ Rules
- Welcome the educators and individual understudies by giving handshakes (or bowing).
- Line up Formation toward the finish of class - Higher positioning understudies on the right and lower positioning understudies on the left.
- While trusting that the following class will begin sit on the edge of the mat without much wiggle room or on the seat in the front region.
- Extend regard to all partners and offer information unreservedly as this exercise center values shared development.
- Continuously help less experienced understudies.
- While competing, consider that size and experience matters. Competing should be a growth opportunity, where the two understudies learn.
- Control yourself - language, activities, signals, and articulations.
- Try not to call Instructor out to fight. It is discourteous.
- Appropriate BJJ custom asks that more significant level belts welcome lower level belts to fight and prepare.
- At the point when you start a match you need to complete the match.
- On the off chance that you have any wounds or wellbeing concerns, advise the teacher and know your cutoff points.
- No recording classes.
Security and Cleanliness Standards
- Tap ahead of schedule to keep away from injury.
- Keep your Jiu-Jitsu uniform clean and scents free. If you appear with a dirty Gi you can not go to the class. (The mat must remain clean at all times)
- Keep fingernails and toenails cut and clean to prevent injury.
- Secure long hair.
- No watches or adornments.
- Take off shoes prior to venturing onto the mat.
- No horseplay when the mat is occupied, as this is when individuals will generally get injured.
- The suggested security gear is a mouthpiece and cup.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the mat.
- Face toward a divider while changing your uniform.
- Keep uniform and belt on while you are on the mat.
- Utilize gave shoes while utilizing the bathroom.
- Appropriately tape any scraped areas for hygenic / medical purposes.